Friday 4 July 2008

no air by JS is the way i feel about how my life is. Seriously, no air.

Trying to write an *emo* post while listening to Ne-yo is very...weird, so to speak.

Wah
So today has been so messed
Yesterday was just fall about to me

I never know when to shut my mouth
i apologised to someone because i realised that i was also in the wrong
i was wrong, ha
i nearly stopped what i was doing with my life
i felt betrayed

not gonna say much because i know people and what they find on the interwebs.
Tomorow all im going to do is read probably.
Glad its the weekend, catch up on sleep that is needed.
Succeeding in plan "NF" which is all under wraps for now.
Im doing stuff that will give me confidence. It all makes me as a person

Sorry this is so cryptic.
Lets just say that friends are not always there, even if they say they are.
one word people; loyalty.
that is all.

No comments: