Saturday 26 July 2008

bend

why have you lost faith in the men we love most?
why have you shyed away from the limelight?
why must we take minutes out of our day to do mundane rountines?
why must we work most of the day to have a chance at living?
why do we fall asleep?
why do we carry on as if nohing has happened?
why cant we breath fresh air anymore?
why cant we live free anymore?
why does it hurt to do anything in the heat?
why does it have to end like this?
why arent we living?
why arent we loving?
why is it everytime i go out a room someone sits in my damn seat?
why is it that i hate to go to shops on my own?
why does it hurt to love?
why does it hurt to breath?
why do we fight?
why do we fight?

It is our natural instinct to fight. We born with that and will die with that.
It hurts to love because that is the fact of life. We love and then we hurt.

I dont like going to shops on my own in fear of doing something wrong.
Someone seats in my seat the moment i go out of the room (even if the room may be empty) because they dont respect life.
No one respects each other anymore. Name calling. Fights. Death (thats a reacurring one isnt it? it isnt ment to be).

Look, its time to accept our fears and carry on. After this blog will i go out to a shop on my own? No. Why? Because its 11:03pm here and im not changing out of my pj's.
But tomorrow will i go to a shop on my own? No. Why? Because i never take my own advice.

Summer is about change. I will change. My appearance. My attitude. My ethics.
There is always room for change. Remember that.

Ten minutes ago my aunt left my house to go to sleep. In the early ours of sunday morning she will get up and go to her RAF base. By 9am sunday she will be on her way to Afghanistan. Does she fear? She says she doesnt. Do i fear? Of course i damn well do. She's my relative for christ's sake. I have confidence though.
She will come back a changed woman im sure. Whens he comes back the world would of changed. Gordon Brown probably would of done something destructive or crap. The taxes f things may of gone higher. The Olimpics would of started. I will have a hair cut. Big Brother would of finished. We will probably one step closer to knowing who the new president of the united states will be. People would of been born and some would of died. Are any of my family going to die in that time? I'm never certain. no ones certain. I hope not. People would of died though. But the git of life showers over the greif of death.

I leave you on this note; Is it worth fighting and becomign a better person? Changing for the better? Or should you let yourself give up and not care at all.

I choose to fight.

No comments: