Thursday 17 July 2008

does that make me crazy?

i still feel the same way as i did a few months ago (feb27)
i still feel the same way as i did in the beginning (feb10)
i still admire the guy who i wrote about (feb11)

i laughed when i read this i laughed because of the wrestling mention
i like this entry (mar10)
i still feel the same way as i did on this day (mar12)
i still feel the same way as i did on this day (mar18)
bottem half; i got found out. Didnt confront me. glad about it (mar21)
"you only look good in car crashes and the dark." i agree (mar22)
i cant remember who i was writing about (mar22)
"you only get this close with my lack of punctuation and grammer." (mar24)

i am still afraid that no one will love me (apr9)

the third paragraph makes me nod in agreement (may29)

it fell through. i dont even know why i bothered, but im still glad i didnt get trapped with you. (jun7)
the shoes hurt. my weakness is how much i give of my feelings. (jun20)

so cryptic that someday i will forget what im talking about. loyalty is also one of the things i treasure most (jul4)
this band make me feel like im apart of something (jul5)

i have slowly stopped posting. i apologise. that will stop.

....

"Don't go away again,
I want to be more than a phone call at 4am.
Seems like every time you come back home
It's just to steal my heart and leave.

Don't go away again,
I want to be more than a story to tell your friends.
Seems like every time you come back home
It's just to make me fall again."

I love this song. is it so bad i wish what he's singing about could happen to me? the reasons are too hard too explain actually. just reason with it.

No comments: