Thursday 29 May 2008

lipstick lullabies

 

cleaned the house just to throw away your mess that you left behind. I'm definitely fed-up of your shit. Thank you for lying to us. again. again we are disappointed.

 

I saw what had happened to him and realised nothing ive been through is as bad has what he's got. when you see something like that, everything goes into perspective. like youve been driving in the rain and only just wiped the window-screen.

i am glad that you finally realised that we're not worth it. she is better for you then any of us back-stabbers and heart breakers. and i hope you realise that that was sarcasm and that i have a sense of distaste in my mouth

the truth is meant to be told                                                          

so if its true it isnt really a rumour, i guess.

please make me strong

make me happy

make me everything please

 

 

we are those kids that dont last, but in their prime, they are legends.

i wish i could be a legend forever.

No comments: