Saturday 10 May 2008

come together now

i
i am
i am alive
i am alive and
i am alive and need
i am alive and need you
i am alive and need you closer
i am alive and need you closer. I
i am alive and need you closer. I want
i am alive and need you closer. I want to
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth.
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we were
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we were alive
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we were alive together.
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we were alive
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we were
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish we
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I wish
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth. I
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the truth.
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone the
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell everyone
i am alive and need you closer. I want to tell
i am alive and need you closer. I want to
i am alive and need you closer. I want
i am alive and need you closer. I
i am alive and need you closer.
i am alive and need you
i am alive and need
i am alive and
i am alive
i am
i

No comments: