Thursday 1 January 2009

on a wire

I don't know. i guess i just have a strong sense of right and wrong.
i guess i just take things too personally
i guess i should make more of an effort
i guess i need to start and try make myself better
i guess i have grow up
i guess i think too deep
i guess i'm wrong.

you know i dont believe that. sometimes i do have a bit of narcissism showing through, but i have trust issues, paranoia issues, lying issues. actually, i guess i just have issues.
but you know youre not helping. except you dont. sometimes i think my brain is ten times older than my body, i cant help that.
the things that are injected into my mind. through tv shows, books, opinions. its not all my fault.
i hate you but i like you.
this is a predicament i cant seem to get out of.

its not always my fault. i know that.

i wish i had some guts just to do this to you.

Love all, trust a few. Do wrong to none

you will see.
it is not always my fault.

No comments: