Tuesday 28 October 2008

what you gonna do to us this time?

its strange -

its strange how i always say to myself in the night that i'll update this in the morning because i have something i want to say, but in the morning i'm still thinking it but never update. well - at least you dont have to see my bad grammar that way. no capitals or commas in the right place. this is why i go to school (okay, so i dont listen because i am way to stubborn because i apparently know it all, but whatever)

its strange how my opinion can be solely based on someone else's opinion. like with a band or whatever. like sometimes i will honestly say "i really hate that band" but i still have them on my itunes library. i guess its just my opinion based on the people in the band. Like katy perry - she fails, knife crimes not funny so taking the piss out of people being angry about that is ridiculous. though, i guess i'll still listen to some of her music (kissed a girl is only funny when the blackout do it though) but i absolutely dislike her to the bone.
like my favourite band - which in this instance doesnt really matter - i love the musicians, but the singer, when he talks about this person, i will say to myself "why dont you just shut the fuck up". i guess that its only a little while until my rope breaks and my nerves are shot. its hard to be patient for a very long time.

i promise you i will become better in my own way. everything needs to change. this is all i need right now. credibility. ive started falling apart - im not savouring life. ive forgotten how good it could be to feel alive.

crazy as it sounds - you wont feel as alone as you feel right now.
thats what ive been told by people anyway.
i whisper those hollow sounds in your ear hoping that you could understand
this is just my take on your words
take every single piece and put it somewhere safe sweetheart

No comments: