Wednesday 9 April 2008

others will always think they know you

If anyone cared to write or ask if i'm still alive then i would feel needed in this world that can feel empty. not even a note to ask me whats ben happening.
it seems i have to lie to get your attention. because i am a compulsive liar. it hurts like that.

i spend many of my waking hours nowadays, wondering whether im going to find someone that's gonna lay down with me at night and be there in the morning.
i dont want to put my middle finger up to the world and say 'fuck you'. i want to hold up my forth finger on my left hand and say that there is someone who's always gonna be there.
i live in fear of the thought of this not happening.
i live in fear of the thought of no one caring about me no more

i think the deal with some people is that they just dont care enough to try and understand.


i'm afraid that if i dont find someone im in live with to lie down next to me at night that im gonna settle for something i dont want or love.
i am afraid no one will love me.

No comments: